Terminating Programs That Are not Responding to Any User Inputs
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface?
One easy way to terminate a program that does not respond to normal user inputs, is to use the Windows Task Manager.
1. Assuming that your Internet Explorer window stopped responding to user inputs for some reason.
2. Press <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Del> keys together. Windows Security dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Task Manager button. Windows Task Manager window shows up.
4. Click the Applications tab. You should see Internet Explorer listed with
"Not Respond.." status as shown in this picture:
5. Select Internet Explorer and click the End Task button. You should see an End Program dialog box with a message saying "This program is not responding".
6. Click the End Now button to terminate Internet Explorer as shown in this picture:
2007-01-01, 10064👍, 0💬
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
What is EvtEng.exe process - Intel Wireless EvtEng Module? Process EvtEng.exe is related to your wir...
Is MUWebControl Class a program to control your childrens' surfing the web? What it is exactly?
Can I disable Windows service "ClipBook" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ClipBook" - Enable...