Add Trigger to Scheduled Task on Windows 7
How to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7?
You can follow this tutorial on how to add a trigger to a scheduled task on Windows 7.
1. Open the Task Scheduler.
2. Click on "FYIcenter" folder under the "Task Scheduler Library". You see the "Ping Google" task listed.
3. Double-click on "Ping Google". You see the task properties windows.
4. Click "Actions" tab. You see no triggers listed.
5. Click "New". You see the "New Trigger" windows.
6. Enter the following trigger settings:
(x) Weekly Recur every 1 weeks on: [x] Sunday [x] Repeat task every 1 hour, for a duration of 12 hours. [x] Enabled
7. Click "OK" to close the "New Trigger" window.
8. Click "OK" to clock the task properties window.
A new trigger is added to the task now. At 3:54pm every Sunday, the "ping.exe www.google.com" command will be executed. The execution will be repeated every 1 hour for 12 hours.
The picture below shows you how to add trigger to scheduled task on Windows 7:
2018-02-26, 948👍, 0💬
What Is the VIDEO_TS Folder or Directory on a DVD-Video (Movie) Disc? On a DVD-Video disc, usually a...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...
What is the startup program "fsquirt - fsquirt.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it to spe...
Can I remove startup application "RealPlay.exe - RealPlayer Tray Bar Application" to speedup my comp...
Why HelpSvc.exe Is Causing Windows XP to Stop Responding - Using High CPU and Memory? Many users hav...