Configuring PHP Execution Environments
How to configure PHP execution environments?
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right mouse click My Computer, and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. The Environment Variables dialog box shows up.
4. Locate the Path variable in the System variable section, and click Edit button. The Edit System Variable dialog box shows up.
5. Add the following two directories to the end of the variable value:
;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32 ;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\ext
6. You need to add those directories in the same value as shown in the picture below:
7. Click OK buttons to close all dialog box windows.
2017-02-09, 107873👍, 3💬
How do I remove the list of files that I have recently played from the File menu in the Player? In o...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic? If you are looking for a simple open source DVD pl...
What is service "AeLookupSvc" on Windows Vista? "AeLookupSvc" is a system service with the display n...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...