Main Menu
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Who's Online
5 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 5

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

US Family-Based Immigrant Visas - Required Documentation
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 15; EXP : 82
HP : 0 / 370
MP : 95 / 10466
US Family-Based Immigrant Visas - Required Documentation

In general, the following documents are required:

Passport(s) valid for 60 days beyond the expiration date printed on the immigrant visa
Affidavit of Support (Form I-864, I-864A, I-864 EZ, or I-864W, as appropriate) from the petitioner/U.S. sponsor
Form DS-260, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application.
Preview a sample DS-260 (6.4MB).
Two (2) 2x2 photographs. See the required photo format explained in Photograph Requirements.
Civil Documents for the applicant (and petitioner in F4 cases). See Documents the Applicant Must Submit for more specific information about documentation requirements, including information on which documents may need to be translated. The consular officer may ask for more information during your visa interview. Bring your original civil documents (or certified copies), such as birth and marriage certificates, as well as legible photocopies of the original civil documents, and any required translations to your immigrant visa interview. Original documents and translations can then be returned to you.
Completed Medical Examination Forms – These are provided by the panel physician after you have completed your medical examination and vaccinations

Posted on: 2016/3/4 21:38
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]