Articles
Windows FAQ
Recommendations on Startup Programs on Windows 7 - Can I get rec...
Delete or Disable Scheduled Tasks on Windows 7 - Where to find t...
Security Impact of Scheduled Tasks on Windows 7 - What is the se...
Recommendations on Scheduled Tasks on Windows 7 - Can I get reco...
Disable "1ED570D2-8DDF-3F78-27CD-13850F70022F" Scheduled Task on...
Who's Online
11 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 11

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

LoadView - A Load and Stress Testing Tool
Just popping in
From Minnesota
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 0
LoadView is an on-demand, 100% cloud based load testing tool that tests in real browsers with the ability to select specific regions to test from on over 40 devices. Advanced point and click scripting and scenario customization via the EveryStep tool, with the flexibility to run very small/targeted tests, or scale up very large. LoadView also allows customizable/powerful API testing.

LoadView can answer questions, such as:

How will the number of website users affect website performance?
How many simultaneous users can my website handle?
Where are the bottlenecks in my web application?
What’s the breaking point for my website, or when will I run out of resources?
Dotcom-Monitor provides external on-demand, self-administered website load test services, implemented and executed within minutes using an online control panel. The service does not require an investment in any hardware, or software infrastructure. Website traffic, or loads, are simulated from multiple worldwide locations. In addition to testing the website itself, LoadView tests the Internet infrastructure – connections, routers, firewalls, switches, and anything else – that may be associated with the website, or that handles traffic to the website.

This external-based approach mimics the natural behavior of actual users arriving to the website from the Internet. Therefore, it provides more accurate insights into the performance issues that website users may experience.

How LoadView works

Dotcom-Monitor uses a global network of synthetic monitoring agent locations to generate user loads for website load stress testing. As the test administrator, you can configure:

Test targets
Virtual user loads
Test duration
User behaviors to simulate

Once the stress test is configured, you can initiate a stress test at any time from the control panel by logging on to your Dotcom-Monitor account. Once a stress test is completed, the results are uploaded to the control panel and available for analysis and reporting.

Posted on: 3/13 15:24
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]